HeartFirst is now Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group Plano, and we are accepting new patients.
Please see below for our new location and contact information.
About the Practice
At Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group Plano, the true strength of our practice lies in our ability to give you a clearer picture of your cardiovascular health. Our board-certified cardiologists put our patients first throughout the diagnosis and treatment process, and offer a continuum of care for those with heart disease. When intervention is necessary, we use advanced testing techniques in our accredited labs and stay at the forefront on the latest procedures.
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization via patient-preferred radial approach
- Peripheral vascular interventions, including limb salvage, venous insufficiency and varicose veins
- Coronary stents
- United Healthcare
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Female physicians caring for women
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Cardiovascular screening
Advanced Testing and Procedures
- Vein ablations
- Coronary and Vascular 128
- Slice CTA
- Nuclear imaging/stress testing
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implant and follow-up
- Atrial fibrillation ablation
- Syncope evaluation
Request an Appointment
We are currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at 972-981-7870 or click the button below to request an appointment online.
Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group Plano accepts the following insurance plans. If you do not see your specific carrier, please call us at 972-981-7870.
- Any Any Any
- BCBS HMO (HMO Blue)
- BCBS PPO/POS
- Coventry – Group Health
- First Health – Group Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Spring
- Medicaid (as secondary)
- Multiplan PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Secure Horizons
- Texas True Choice
- Today's Options
- Tricare/Humana Military
- United Healthcare
Shruti Boorla, D.O.
- Board certifications: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
- Areas of specialization: Women’s cardiovascular health, diagnostic catheterization, cardiac imaging
Sandra Illum, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.S.E.
- Board certifications: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography, Vascular Medicine
- Other certifications: Computed Tomography Angiography, vascular ultrasound interpretation
- Areas of specialization: Cardiovascular disease in women, cardiac imaging
Ahmad Zankar, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Board certifications: General Cardiology, Echocardioraphy, Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
- Areas of specialization: Minimally invasive, non-surgical therapy for heart and peripheral vascular disease; heart stent procedures; complex peripheral vascular disease treatments including laser, atherectomy and totally occluded arteries
John M. Lee, M.D.
- Board certifications: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Vascular Medicine
- Areas of Specialization: Catheter-based treatments for structural heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, cardiac imaging
The following forms are provided to help you prepare for your appointment.
Presbyterian Heart & Vascular Group Plano
6300 W. Parker Road, #322 MOB 2
Plano, TX 75093